Our vision is to be an exceptional resource for anyone in St. Louis seeking development and networking opportunities in communication-related fields. Our membership includes both freelance and corporate professionals in:
Advertising, community relations, consulting, corporate communications, development, government relations, graphic design, human resources, investor relations, marketing, public affairs, public relations/media relations, video production, and writing/editing
Click here to learn more about IABC St. Louis.
Be heard – Partner with IABC St. Louis as a sponsor!
Sponsorship is an excellent opportunity to gain recognition for your business by professional communicators in the St. Louis area. Nearly 70 percent of IABC St. Louis members are experienced communicators with more than 10 years in the field. We offer a unique opportunity to promote your brand to an audience of key decision makers. Your organization will be associated with industry excellence, and you will extend your brand’s reputation and contribute to building our professional community.
Get involved! Whether it’s an hour spent judging award entries or a position on our chapter committee, volunteering with IABC St. Louis offers many rewards:
- Gain visibility. Network with fellow professional communicators, find out about job openings, and develop valuable references among St. Louis area professionals in your field.
- Hone your skills. Sharpen and retain skills you may not be using in your current position.
- Stretch yourself. Volunteering with IABC can help expand your horizons and explore new career options. If you are self-employed, it’s an opportunity to work with others on uniquely rewarding projects.
- Be a leader. Serving as an IABC volunteer can help you develop leadership skills you can use in your own workplace.
- Beef up your resume. Impress potential employers by demonstrating your affiliation with the premier organization for communications professionals.
For more information, contact John Twombly.
The Latest from IABC St. Louis
From the Bayer/Monsanto merger to A-B InBev’s 2016 acquisition of SABMiller, industry globalization and consolidation present major challenges to today’s business communicators. Join IABC St. Louis on Wednesday, October 18, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. as Bonfyre HR Director Rob Seay leads an informative discussion on the importance of company culture and employee engagement during times of incredible organizational change.read more
Meet Mike Ruggeri, an Employee Communications manager at BJC HealthCare. Learn about his favorite quotes, what he likes about his job and his advice for greenhorns.read more