Connect With Us
Our vision is to be an exceptional resource for anyone in St. Louis seeking development and networking opportunities in communication. Our membership includes both freelance and corporate professionals in:
Advertising, Community relations, Consulting, Corporate communications, Development, Government relations, Graphic design, Human resources, Investor relations, Marketing, Public affairs, Public relations/Media relations, Video production, Writing/Editing
Learn more about IABC St. Louis.
Be Heard. Partner with IABC St. Louis as a sponsor. Sponsorship is an opportunity for your business to be recognized in front of professional communicators in the St. Louis area. Sixty nine percent of our membership is experienced communicators with more than 10 years in the field. We offer an opportunity to promote your brand to an audience of decision makers. Your organization will be associated with industry excellence and extend your brand’s reputation as well as help contribute to building our professional community. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Become a sponsor of IABC St. Louis!
Learn more about sponsorship opportunities.
Be involved! Whether it’s an hour spent judging award entries or a position on a chapter committee, volunteering with IABC St. Louis offers many rewards:
- Gain visibility. Network with fellow professional communicators, find out about job openings and develop great references among communications professionals in the St. Louis area.
- Hone your skills. Retain and sharpen skills you may not be using in your current position.
- Stretch yourself. Volunteering with IABC can help you expand your horizons and explore new career options. If you are self-employed, it’s an opportunity to work with others on uniquely rewarding projects.
- Be a leader. Serving as an IABC volunteer can help you develop leadership skills you can use in your own workplace.
- Beef up your resume. Impress potential employers when they see that you volunteer with the premier organization for communications professionals.
For more information, contact John Twombly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IABC has provided me with great access to best communications practices, an expanding network of peers and friends in the profession, and a way to grow my skills as a leader and communicator.Brian Ames
In working on the IABC St. Louis Quill Awards and attending different lunch/lecture series I’ve had the opportunity to meet and work with so many great people. Staying on top of the latest trends and tools is vital to an organization’s, and a person’s, success.Mary Foshage
IABC has helped my career by exposing me to other excellent communication in the St. Louis region and a network of friends and acquaintances who help each other in many ways – from helping out when we have work, to filling a unique need, to networking.George Grimm-Howell