Our vision is to be an exceptional resource for anyone in St. Louis seeking development and networking opportunities in communication. Our membership includes both freelance and corporate professionals in:
Advertising, Community relations, Consulting, Corporate communications, Development, Government relations, Graphic design, Human resources, Investor relations, Marketing, Public affairs, Public relations/Media relations, Video production, Writing/Editing
Learn more about IABC St. Louis.
Be Heard. Partner with IABC St. Louis as a sponsor. Sponsorship is an opportunity for your business to be recognized in front of professional communicators in the St. Louis area. Sixty nine percent of our membership is experienced communicators with more than 10 years in the field. We offer an opportunity to promote your brand to an audience of decision makers. Your organization will be associated with industry excellence and extend your brand’s reputation as well as help contribute to building our professional community. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a sponsor of IABC St. Louis!
Learn more about sponsorship opportunities.
Be involved! Whether it’s an hour spent judging award entries or a position on a chapter committee, volunteering with IABC St. Louis offers many rewards:
- Gain visibility. Network with fellow professional communicators, find out about job openings and develop great references among communications professionals in the St. Louis area.
- Hone your skills. Retain and sharpen skills you may not be using in your current position.
- Stretch yourself. Volunteering with IABC can help you expand your horizons and explore new career options. If you are self-employed, it’s an opportunity to work with others on uniquely rewarding projects.
- Be a leader. Serving as an IABC volunteer can help you develop leadership skills you can use in your own workplace.
- Beef up your resume. Impress potential employers when they see that you volunteer with the premier organization for communications professionals.
For more information, contact John Twombly at email@example.com.
New On the IABC St. Louis Blog
As entrants gather samples of their communications management or creative and technical skills, they are also preparing for the advantages that come with winning an award. Here are some benefits of submitting your work and winning an IABC St. Louis Quill Award.read more
Entrants and judges weigh in the IABC St. Louis Quill Awards and offer these 8 quick tips to entering and winning!read more