Learn how to tap into the uniquely human qualities of imagination and free will with the right mind-set, the right heart-set and the right kind of people-first systems and processes to boost employee engagement, alignment and performance.
Key event takeaways:
- A deeper appreciation for how improved employee engagement strengthens bottom-line results
- Ways to propel the “human rocket” of performance
- How to get “real” with the kind of communication that makes a genuine connection with employees
- An alternative to ineffective employee suggestion programs that usually produce mediocre results
- How to pinpoint and close gaps between the current and desired culture to boost employee engagement
Thursday, May 26, 11:30 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. CST
Maggiano’s Little Italy
#2 The Boulevard Saint Louis, Richmond Heights, MO 63117
Members: $30 | Non-members: $40 | Students: $20
About our speaker:
Les Landes is President of Landes & Associates, a management consulting firm that provides services in team/organizational planning, marketing and public relations, organizational communication, employee engagement, performance improvement systems and executive coaching. The firm serves clients in various industries, as well as government and non-profit organizations.
A nationally recognized expert on employee engagement, Landes is the author of the business fable, “Getting to the Heart of Employee Engagement,” as well as numerous articles published in professional publications such as, Tactics (PRSA), Public Relations Strategist (PRSA), Smart Business, Ragan.com, Communication World (IABC), The Journal for Quality and Participation, Quality Progress and others.
He is the former head of corporate communication for one of the world’s largest food companies where he was responsible for corporate advertising, public and media relations, consumer affairs, employee communication and creative services. He also played a major role in developing and implementing the company’s quality management system.