IABC Student Membership
Give your career a head start. Learn from the experts in the field, make valuable contacts and gain leadership skills with the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC). As an IABC St. Louis student, you’re eligible to:
- Join for less than $50 a year.
Following graduation, student members qualify for a transitional membership, which offers the same benefits as professional membership at a reduced cost.
- Attend professional development events at a deep, deep discount
- Volunteer and add practical work experience to your resume
Learn about applying for student membership with IABC.
Attend the next IABC event with a student discount.
IABC is the premier organization for students studying:
- Public relations
- Corporate communications
- Nonprofit development
- Web design
Add Value to Your Resume
- Gain recognition by entering your work in the student category of the various awards programs, including the International Gold Quill Awards, a program that recognizes and rewards talent and excellence from students around the world.
- Become a volunteer or chapter leader and develop your knowledge of:
- project management
- nonprofit management
- event planning
- public speaking
Add these skills to your résumé and get your ideal job!
Enhance Your Knowledge
- Stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends with IABC’s online magazine, Communication World (CW).
- Research your next project using IABC’s extensive online library of books, articles and case studies.
- Solicit professional advice from your professional chapter.
- Participate in webinars, conferences and workshops led by industry professionals.
Access the Hidden Job Market
- Get insider advice on companies, job types and available positions at IABC’s online Job Centre.
- Take advantage of IABC’s global network to find internships, meet potential employers, find a mentor and fine-tune your interviewing skills.